Saturday, July 10, 2010

FotoFly Family Photo

Today we had our family pictures take at a new studio, FotoFly, located at the south end of the Salt Lake valley. I love the updated fresh feel of the pictures and am very pleased with the results. I was excited to learn I could purchase a copy of the pictures on CD for my own personal use for a very reasonable price. Here are a few of my favorites:





The next three pictures are of the entire family. Feel free to vote for your favorite.
#1

#2

#3

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

WHAT!!??? Your kids are not that big :(
Cute pics.
I vote for number 3.

Marci said...

wow liz! your kids are so big! I love the family fotos :) I think it depends on what you want in your living room, if you are going for a more formal look I would go with #1 If you want it to be a more casual fun photo I would go with #3. # 2 is adorable too, but I like the other arrangements better. How's life! good to see your blog!
love,
marci

Becks said...

I like #3. You all look great!