We are really excited about our new blog and hope that it helps all our family and friends far away feel more connected. Thank you Amber for helping us set this up!
I have a lot more fun pictures from our camping trip. The whole thing started when Scott asked Jeffery to teach him to fish. So we planned a camping trip early in May before the weather got too hot. Scott's first fishing pole was a birthday gift from Jeff and Sarah. Although I refer to Jeff and Sarah as Ginger's parents, they really are like surrogate Uncle and Aunt to our kids. We are very lucky to have them in our lives here in Utah.
Eric is not to go without credit on this whole outing. He is such a great dad! This is one of my very favorite pictures ever. Doesn't it make your heart melt?
Jeff is a very good teacher, Scott could not get enough and is already asking for another lesson. Don't worry, he gave Laura plenty of attention too.
This fun spot in Mantua, Utah is only 10 min. from our house!! How lucky is that. Grace had a hard time staying back from the water. She wanted to get down there and fish. Even in her upset moods she is still cute.
Here is Ginger with her first catch of the day. (shhh, she may have stolen that one from Scott.)
Can you see why Grace is in love with this dog?!
Ginger with her loving Mom, Sarah. FYI, Sarah is an awesome photographer and takes all our family photos. I'll be posting some of her work in the future. If you are ever interested in hiring her to do some work for you, you can link to her site from my blog or contact me and I can get you more information.
Just in case you were wondering where I was, here I am. Most of the time I was behind the camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment